Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dear Lamont,

We're not even going to count calories right now. Went to a friends wedding, ate a lot of m&m's before dinner, ate my cake, ate my way through the night. But it was a wedding, and I don't think my quality of life would be where I want it if I can't have fun and forget that I'm on a health kick now and again. This is the first time since the holidays that I've officially gone way over my calories for the day, so I'd say it was well deserved and I'll be back on it tomorrow.

Here's to hoping the pile of Andes Mints doesn't show up in my gut tomorrow for team photos. I'm cool with getting whats coming to me, but oh boy I hope it puts it off for at least the next 16 or so hours.

The real thing here is being okay with having a night of eating without letting it ruin what I've done. We'll see, but I think I'm finally strong enough not to let this bog me down for the rest of the week.

-A very satisfied Burly

No comments:

Post a Comment