Monday, January 4, 2010

Dear Lamont,

I think you're on to me...

But I'll have you know mister "So you can write that in your blogs..." that I'm eating an apple and peanut butter right now. NOT an milkshake and fries like my brain is telling me I want.

So you can hint around that you know about me and my blogging all you want, but this girl- cheddar burgers aside- is on a straight and narrow path to becoming Shakira.

Minus the rhythm. And you know, general likeability.

BUT THOSE ABS ARE GONNA BE MINE.

Cordially,
Burly

P.S. I owe you for being a dork and not remembering to tell everyone to bring their money tonight for you. Okay, I owe you 3xhowever many girls we had there tonight. But instead I'll pump up your Central Valley's Greatest Loser gig, hows that?

No comments:

Post a Comment