So happy crappy crampy New Year's Eve. First a cold, now this. At least I feel (almost) justified in those dutch cookies I just ate.
So anyway, its New Year's Eve, and I guess its as good a time as any to lay out some good goals for 2010.
- Stop the crazy eating days (BTW, i just counted up the calories.... I totally only went over by 150 calories! Do I know how to eat cookies within limit or what?)
- Get into a size 10 (I was 11 years old and in size 12 jeans.)
- Walk with the kids at least once a week, if not twice.
- Run weekly
- Join a CSA
- Crochet more to be able to pay for YOU to kick my ass.
- Win a big rig truck in an Arm Wrestling Championship.
- Stop instinctively feeling my chin to see if its grown every time I order something at Starbucks that isn't "Skinny"
- Make it to Derby at least once a week, optimally twice.
- Look great in a leotard with leg warmers, co-star in music video with Olivia Newton John.
- Stop using words about people that I wouldn't want used about me.
- Yoga. I know its probably not your thing, Mr. Cardio, but I miss it.
- Sleep more and better.
- Skate better and faster.
- Hit harder.
- Live well.