Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dear Lamont,

I've decided that every day that I over eat (and I don't mean by like, 100 calories or whatever, I mean, like... won't stop going into the kitchen and eating orange flavored chocolate from the Christmas stockings) I will be reading a chapter out of a book on nutrition, fitness, or weight management. Remember, I'm a reader, so my collection of books on weight loss is much more impressive than any actual weight loss I've ever managed.

Needless to say, this was prompted by my desire for chow mein, and my discovery of those chocolate oranges (OH MY GOD, HOW HAVE I LIVED SO LONG WITHOUT THEM?!) so tonight I'll be reading Session Four from Healthy Eating Every Day. Ironically, the chapter is called "Identifying Barriers and Benefits"...

Whatever. That chocolate was effin' gooooood.

Identifying the Barriers and Benefits,
Burly

No comments:

Post a Comment